Networks Community

Friday, November 25, 2005

Experiences in the 2005 networks

March: a quick self-paced lesson in Moodle saw me getting up to speed with the Moodle environment at Education.au I learned very quickly how to make the best use of the tools available.
April: began creating the Digital Storytelling Network as a closed community whilst I practiced some more in Moodle and gained confidence for applying for a network coordinator position
desktop research and more self-paced learning prior to applying for the position of facilitator of the 2005 Networks of the AFL Community, subsequently sent in my application proforma and my updated CV
May: heard that I was one of the successful applicants as a Network coordinator and Community Facilitator, and began working on my strategies for the year in the 2005 Networks of the AFL Community.
June: began work as a facilitator and coordinator and focussed on my plan and the collaborative plan for the 2005 networks community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home