Networks Community

Friday, November 25, 2005

July to November in the Community

My facilitation skills have been well exercised during this period of time. I've learned more about how to draw people into a community; how to keep refreshing the news; how not to inundate with copious emails; how to encourage and assist members within the community; how to reply relevantly and professionally for the various postings.

My networking has been considerably increased with friends and colleagues all over australia and in other countries. My profile has improved and many more people know me simply because my picture is up there for all to see. So many people I met at Cool Connections knew me and came up to introduce themselves - this gave me a great feeling of 'doing some good'.

My 'connectivism' has been enhanced and I can now use the connections to my advantage and that of my many colleagues far and wide. My reputation on a national scale has moved up a notch and this has given me great confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home